In recognition of the need for social distancing in response to coronavirus we are working with our partners, distributor and cinemas to quickly pivot our cinema release to making the film available to view online.
You have two options for watching the film online.
Online viewing options now available!
We know this is a tricky time, but it’s important to maintain a sense of strong community spirit and solidarity. We have two options to watch the film.
- We are kicking off with four special event online Virtual Cinema screenings + Q&As with filmmakers and partners from April 17th – 19th. This way you can watch the film at the same time as others as it streams to you simultaneously and be part of an interactive question and answer time immediately after.
- Watch anytime at your leisure by renting the film for a limited time only on Vimeo On Demand.
Fundraising for Indigenous communities: 30% of all online screening profits will go towards immediate crisis response work of our partner organisations Children’s Ground and Akeyulerre Healing Centre in Alice Springs to support communities to prepare for and face the health impacts of coronavirus. A further 20% will go directly towards supporting those in the film to stay safe during this uncertain time.
For existing screenings and ticket holders:
- If you have a ticket to an existing Fan Force screening those screenings will either be postponed or they will go ahead at the same time as they were scheduled in a cinema via Fan Force Live. Fan Force will be in touch with you.
- If you have a ticket to a standard cinema and you do not feel like attending or the screening is cancelled we encourage you NOT to ask for a refund but to contact us to join one of our special event screenings. We want to support cinemas at this difficult time as the recommended size of public events is shrinking. Send us a photo of your ticket purchase and we will add you to our Virtual Cinema invitation list.
- If you have a workplace, school or community screening planned please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org to either reschedule, get a link to share the film online or join one of our special Virtual Cinema screenings.
We know this is a tricky time, but it’s important to stay connected and maintain a sense of strong community spirit and solidarity.
With warmth and love,
The In My Blood It Runs team
PS: Dujuan and his family are safely out on their homelands in remote NT with stocks and supplies.